- NUTRIBULLET ACTIVE LIFESTYLE BLENDER – the original and best-selling NUTRIBULLET, just got even more powerful. The 900 series comes with even more accessories to fit your active lifestyle.
- POWERFUL NUTRIENT EXTRACTOR – 900-watt motor generates 50% more power than previous models. The extractor blades and cyclonic action bursts open seeds, cracks through stems, and shreds tough skins to get the most out of your fruit and vegetables.
- GOODNESS ON-THE-GO – whether you’re on the school run or heading to the gym fitting vegetables and fruits into your daily routine is made even easier with 2 sizes of travel cups, use either the tall Or Oversized, chose from a flip-top lid for drinking on the go or a stay Fresh lid or handled comfort lid to save for later.
- QUICK & EASY – quick and easy Clean – Simply rinse under warm tap water. Please read care instructions carefully. Important instructions: don’t overfill your cup. Make sure your ingredients and liquid reach No higher than the max line.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRITION – PRO 900 Series completely breaks down your food, liquefying and mixing together all the essential nutrition. Perfect for making cool beverages, smoothies, juices, protein shakes or sports drinks
NutriBullet 900W Blender – Champagne Multi-Function Cold Beverage Smoothie Maker
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to use. Load it up with dense whole foods like nuts, seeds, hard fruits, and kale, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut kinds of butter.
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2) lip ring with handle and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long-lasting and Durable.
- Hassle-free cleaning – simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher.